Friday, May 28, 2010

Fine Dining

I love fine dining! Anyone will know when they cook with me. I watch Hell's kitchen, Iron chef, No reservation and other cook movie. First europe country to go is italy proove my craving for great food and great taste!

Today, i just cooked a really cook caborana(all vegetarian since its wesak day) and its exactly the same as the one i ate in itally.

I had planned my menu to cook when i go back home:

Appetizer:
Seafood cream pasta with porchini mushroom + Sepia ink with tomato base spaggetti

Main course :
Oven-baked lamb shanks with bacon-wrapped scallops stuffed with herbs in the middle and a bacon-potato salad as it sides

Desert :
Strawberry cream punch spiked with alcohol


Oops... too much TV! hahax... but all these menu are do-able! haha!

No comments: