Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fan of peter chao anyone?

Hello, Peter Chao here. I want to tell you today that Peter Chao is finding gf. If you want to be Peter Chao gf, you message me, you tell me you want a bf, you want a sexy MAN. and Peter Chao will be there. Here is my application form:

1)I am a girl

2)I am not one of those girls with penis but i dont tell you.-now Peter Chao tell you why that is important. Cause you looking pretty good pretty good pretty good, and BAM! you drop your panty and your big dick fall out. OK, thats a trick! Because if you have a dick, you are a certified man, and it gives Peter Chao the rights to hit you right in the face, you dick women motherfucker!

3)Also, make sure you not fat. I dont want a big round ass jiggeling all around my face. As i say in the very first video, first or second video, i really like the boobies. I like the cute little boobies but i also like the big white boobies.

4) Next i will make a sandwich and?or other food and suck Peter Chao dick on command like a sexy robot. Male dominance, FTW~ AHHHHHAHAHAHA~! I like meatballs, i like turkey, i like chicken, mayonaise. Mayonaise always remind me of liposuction.Ok, maybe not mayonaise. Mustard, raddish... ok not raddish.

No comments: